The Southwest Coast of Florida offers the very best vacation facilities in the United States.
As we piggy-back on our country's move toward rebuilding our tourism industry, PCM Cleaning is proud to be part of the new wave of companies who will work hard to support resort and property managers. We know that we have lost over a third of our tourism industry within the last decade, but the U.S. is working hard to make a come-back.
As a result of the U.S. easing visa laws, we hope we will have an influx of new visitors who will arrive on the West Coast of Florida. As these new guests arrive at your resorts, let's talk about how PCM Cleaning can help:
• When you outsource housekeeping, your staff can be totally devoted to other management duties for your resort or properties.
• Cleaning and housekeeping are necessary evils that can make or break rental properties, but managing a housekeeping staff takes valuable time away from revenue producing functions like customer service and marketing.
• In-house housekeeping can be expensive because of employer paid taxes like State Unemployment Insurance; Federal Unemployment Insurance; FICA; and Medicare. You eliminate these costs when you outsource.
• When you outsource housekeeping you no longer have to carry Workers' Compensation and Liability Insurance on the housekeeping staff.
• There is no need to maintain a housekeeping staff during the non-peak vacation months.
• During season, there is no need to focus on whether back-to-back departures and arrivals will be handled on a timely basis.
• All housekeeping functions are inspected by a manager so this also eliminates the need for your staff to be involved.
• All resort villas, houses and condos are prepared for the guest's arrival.